Recreational Insurance

You’re ready to hit the road and embark on another adventure. Before you do, let our team make sure you’re covered with the boat, motorcycle and RV insurance you want.

We’ll help you get protection from excessive out-of-pocket costs in the event of a loss or if you are at fault in an accident that causes bodily injury or property damage.


Boat Insurance

While the State of Kansas does not require insurance on your boat, the bank that financed your purchase (if you’re still paying on it) and some marinas do require you carry boat insurance.

Some boat owners may think they’re covered under their homeowner’s policy, but these are usually limited to boats under a certain size or value and can lack necessary provisions related to losses that may occur with a boat.


Camper Insurance

Campers, fifth wheels and travel trailers can be covered by your auto policy as long as it is physically attached to your covered vehicle. Unfortunately, the moment you unhitch whatever you are pulling, it is no longer covered.


Motorcycle Insurance

Most motorcycle owners in Kansas opt for liability insurance, but depending on how you use your bike, additional coverage may be needed. For example, if you ever have a passenger riding along, you’ll want to include guest passenger liability on your policy. Additional types of insurance include collision and bodily injury, among others.


RV Insurance

An alarming number of RV owners, 90 percent, are underinsured because they are only insured through an auto policy. Specialty insurance is necessary to cover both the automotive and home features of your RV.

Do you know if you’re adequately covered? Contact us today to learn about your options.

“Always getting renewal info done early and always very helpful!” – Customer satisfaction survey 2020

Stan Holmes was so awesome, Karma Redgate also so helpful, we are so happy to be part of Eck group. – Marty S.

Ready to get started?