Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance protects a company’s physical assets including the building and its contents. Some of the items covered may include:

  • Furniture
  • Equipment
  • Computers
  • Inventory
  • Exterior signs
  • Fencing

This type of policy may also cover loss of income or an increase in expenses resulting from property damage.


Inland Marine Insurance

If your business has any products, materials or equipment transported over land, then you may want to consider inland marine insurance.

A construction company transporting tools between work sites would benefit from inland marine coverage. Another example of a business that may require inland marine coverage is a caterer taking cooking equipment from their kitchen to an event venue.

There are property insurance policies that may cover these types of tools and materials when taken offsite. Inland marine insurance ensures your business is covered when those policies do not.

Contact us to learn more about property insurance and get the coverage you want for your business.

“[John Eck] strives to stay up with all the changes and implements changes that allow him to change with the times, to best serve his clients.  All I can say is,  ‘please, keep doing what you are doing’.” – Customer satisfaction survey 2020

“Great experience overall. I am always impressed with the amount of knowledge, and professionalism that I receive when needing to handle situations with our policy. Jamie is outstanding and good at what he does! I always feel like our businesses are top priority.” – Crystal K.

Ready to get started?